Berlin (10629), Berlin , €10965 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-05-08 10:08:00 +0100
I am currently searching for a Fullstack developer ready to take on the responsibility of building user-facing products from scratch, within diverse industries for millions of users with no legacy code.
The company in question are one of the most well-known and well run organizations in Germany if not Europe. Currently they are building a brand new cross functional team of full stack experts in order to help digitalise and further scale all other aspects of the company. You will be in charge of bridging the gap between TechOps and Frontend Engineering as well as take care of the CMS and produce high quality code.
I'm looking for a developer who:
- Maintains high-quality standards by working in a agile/ TDD environment.
- Is ready to take on responsibility for the development process, optimizing it alongside the current Frontend/UX department regarding performance and user experience
- Demonstrates a keen eye and understanding of industry trends
- Is ready to take ownership of new architecture in regards to the companies' service-oriented system
- Has a voice and is not afraid to share their opinion
- Is willing to educate and train others on best practices and programming languages
- Symfony, Laravel or other Frameworks
- SQL and no-SQL DBs (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, etc.)
- BDD, DDD, Clean Code, Unit and integration testing
- CI/CD experience (Gitlab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- CMS Applications (Magento, Pimcore, Shopware, etc.)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role