Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €40000.00 - €50000.00 per annum
2019-04-09 16:58:00 +0100
Back-end, Front-end, Full Stack
Does working for a tech start-up excite you?
Is both frontend and backend responsibilities your dream?
Do you want more autonomy over your work?
In Cologne city centre, less than a 5 minute walk from HBF, is one of NRW's top tech startups. The CEO already sold his previous start-up to Klarna, and now he is back building another tech business.
Initially founded over 3 years ago they have a simple but fantastic solution to a very common business problem (specific details will be provided following your job application). Their platform is already delivering value and generating revenue. They have more than 2,000 business customers and 1,000 suppliers.
This start-up employ 30 people. It's an international team of English speaking people (no German language skills are required) and we will likely hire 5 more people this year. Hiring for growth is critical within the development team, you will have an immediate impact on project delivery and workload.
We are searching for programming skills in:
- PHP (Laravel or Symfony framework)
- HTML / CSS / SASS / LESS
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
The type of person we are searching for is:
- Passionate about startup's
- Highly driven and motivated to build good quality code
- Friendly, social and most happy when "team spirit" is high
- Fast learner
In return we will give you:
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom in your project work
- Opportunity to work on all aspects of our platform, not to be stuck in one piece
- A place where you will see your work used by real people in the real world
- Challenging work, a steep learning curve
- Your choice of hardware
Please apply with your full CV and direct contact details for immediate consideration
Managing This Role