38000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
7 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting a Frontend Developer for a consultancy company based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company are experts in safe digital transformation and enable secure business for you as a customer. They are a leading provider of IT solutions and services with 120 employees in Stockholm and 250 across the business including other offices in Gothenburg, Malmo and Umea and are 60% employee-owned, which gives them the opportunity to jointly shape influence the company's development. They are personally owned, and their culture is characterized by openness, dedication, and personal and professional development. Their vision is to secure both your and our customers' development. They value that you are passionate about what you are doing and that you both want to learn more and share your knowledge with others. You have great opportunity to influence your own situation and the company as a whole. Continuous competence development is highly rated with them and offered to all their employees. Among other things, they have conferences twice a year where they have fun and learn from each other.
With this business, there is nothing more important than their employees and culture of expertise. Here you can find everything from system architects and developers to testers and agile coaches. Skills development means a lot to them and they work actively to share knowledge between each other, across different disciplines, to their customers and to their curious people in the industry. Every year they organize a variety of seminars, Tech Talks, Meetups, courses and speaking at international conferences. As a consultant with them, you spend your everyday life either at one of their customers in their development projects or internally at their nice office. With a large and varied customer base from small specialist companies to some of the largest and most well-known companies and authorities in Sweden, they have a unique opportunity to find challenged assignments based on each individual consultant's wishes.
- Important that you are outgoing, driving and quality conscious. You are a proud developer who always strives to create value for our customers. Furthermore, you are prestigious and gladly share with you your experience and expertise both internally and externally.
- You probably have experience of unit testing, modularization and qualitative code. Furthermore, you can work with larger websites and know what makes CSS serviceable.
- Has a broad knowledge of the Java platform and practical experience of a selection of different technologies within Java SE or skilled and experienced system developer (preferably full stack) who wants to work with C # / .NET with associated framework and infrastructure.
- If you have experience of mobile development for iPhone or Android, they would be happy, but see it as a plus.
- You have an academic degree or equivalent and that you master Swedish and English in speech and writing.