München (80331), Bayern
Up to €70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Do you want to work on a mobile platform in the automotive sector on a young and highly qualified team? Are you up to date on the latest trends in web applications? If so, apply now!
What will you do?
You will realize applications for in the area of operations control system for bus, tram, and subway lines. You will work on projects that are driver facing and passenger guidance in Java Spring and Angular environment.
What are the benefits
- Internal and external training opportunities
- A modern campus with company restaurants and cafes
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of home office
- Evenly balanced work/life environment
- Open-minded culture
- Family friendly employer
- Offers Gesundheitsmanagement and sport
What must you have?
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Ideally you will have experience with Agile development process
- Experience with Angular, REST, Kotlin
- Experience with tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, Bamboo, Confluence, and JIRA
- Good knowledge of English and German
About the Company
My client is involved in many verticals like renewable engergy, natural gas, district heating, fresh drinking water, public swimming pools and public transportation. They are concentrated on economic performance, social responsibility and the protection of natural resources to build a brighter and more sustainable future for the citizens of Munich.
Would you like to know more?
After I receive your CV (no cover letter required), we will discuss your background and interests in more detail, then I can contact the customer on your behalf and make sure you are well prepared for future conversations.
If the position described above does not fit, we can discuss other vacancies from my portfolio just visit our website and we can evaluate together which suits you best.
Look forward to hearing from you, have a nice weekend.
My contact details:
+49 89 3803 7435
Your dream job is just an application or click away!
Connect with me on LinkedIn and Xing to stay up-to-date with other exciting opportunities.