Stockholm County, Sweden , 30000kr - 60000.00kr per annum
2019-08-05 11:38:41 +0100
Product Company - Stockholm
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer looking to join a cool product based company in Stockholm?
What we are looking for
Darwin Recruitment is working with a cool product company who continues to grow and are now looking for a Full-Stack Web developer for their digital team in Stockholm. You will help them to evolve an award-winning website.
As Full Stack Engineer you will work hands-on with the development for web and the mobile devices.
You are an experienced full-stack developer with the goal of creating something great. As a part of the development team, you are creating a digital platform that encourages experience and knowledge sharing to the passionate users.
- Evolving an award-winning website
- Write clear, elegant, and maintainable code
- Collaborate cross-functional with hardware, product management and mobile team
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications (e.g. Episerver, integration with PIM and financial system)
Additionally, you will work with:
- Review code written by other team members
- Be proactive by bringing new ideas and improvements
- Take ownership of the system architecture and make sure that the code is consistent
- Drive continuous integration processes
- Have fun at work and contribute to a product that solves a problem
- You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth
As a candidate for this role we'd like for you must have
- MSc in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in developing Web applications using modern frameworks/libraries
- Have a solid knowledge of Cloud platform such as Azure
- Experienced with Git, REST API's, A/B testing frameworks C#/.NET Core and Scrum
- Experience working with Episerver and inRiver PIM
You are comfortable with working with both front and back end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features. In addition we expect you to be:
- Familiar with database system such as MySQL, MS SQL or MongoDB
- Self-motivated and drive for getting things done
- Curious and able to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Team player, you love coding, new technologies, and problem solving
- You have an eye for details
- Passionate about good UI and UX
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role