Full Stack Web Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc8001 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-06-06 13:59:46 +0100
A leading SaaS organisation who operate across a number of industries in over 75 different countries. They offer a range of products to support their 75,000+ customers.
Are you interested in working with a company which has their very own products? Do you have a desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge based in central Zurich?
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 5+ years' of programming experience with web technologies (PHP)
- 3+ years' of experience in maintenance, security, and application server administrator.
- 3+ years' of working with AWS Solutions and working on Salesforce platform.
- 3+ years' experience in software Development processes, software management, and Agile practices.
- 2+ years' experience working on Salesforce or Cloud-based CRM systems.
- English - Fluent
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Computer Science (other related technical fields)
What is expected of you:
- Manage, develop, design, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Conduct individual development priorities, allocated operations and deadlines.
- Manage Full Stack Developers with continuing software development processes.
- Contributing to a broad range of different programming and scripting languages including PHP.
- To train internal and external Full Stack Developers and 3rd party technical solutions experts for web application Development.
- Managing different teams and projects.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role