Full Stack NodeJS developer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €4000 - €5300 per month + benefits
2018-03-13 16:34:23 +0000
We are a local creative agency in business inteligence field in beautiful Utrecht, supporting various clients to create and build their first paltform or website prototypes. We are recruiting a creative, passionate Software Developer with rich exprience and passion in NodeJS and drive for innovation.
You are an experienced Software developer, with specialisation and passion for NodeJS. You enjoy developing across multiple platforms, and artificial inteligence is one of your hobbies/interests.
To be successful you:
- Have at least 5 years experience in software development
- Have commercial experience using NodeJS, VueJS and / or ReactJS (with links to show us!)
- Strong experience with Git, ES6, RESTful webservices, MongoDB, Express.js
- You focus on clean and secure code
- Enjoy collaborating with all teams - from developers to designers to analysts
- Are constantly looking to learn new things and love problem solving
- Have solid communication skills, with an ability to write and manage good documentation
- Fluent in English
These are the main technologies we use:
* Node.js, Vue.js, HTML5, Sass, Express.js, Laravel, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon AWS and Git
* Machine learning / AI - Python, Panda, etc
* Mobile - android (java) / iOS (objective-c & swift) / react native
Why work for us?
- Pension Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Company with huge growth potential
- Regular development reviews to focus on your career aspirations
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible, creative workspaces
- 1-2 days per week work remotly from home
- Spend 10% of your time for your self-development with special budget
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Regular team sports and wellness activities, drinks and teambuilding nights
Sound great right? Get in touch now!
Interested to get more information about this or similar positions? Do not hesitate to get in touch on: firstname.lastname@example.org || +31 (0) 20 30 50068.
Managing This Role
I began my career at Darwin in August 2015, starting as a Trainee Consultant specialised in Mobile development market. During this time I learned about recruitment, sales, negot...Laura's Full Bio