Full-Stack .NET Developer
Oslo, Norway , bonus, benefits, education budget
2018-04-13 16:41:38 +0100
Darwin's client is a leading Norwegian consulting company renowned for having the happiest employees, excellent market reputation, and for being active in the community with their own technology courses/seminars.
Some of their key customers within Norwegian transport, retail and energy are in exciting phase of cutting edge IOT/Machine Learning projects and need more skilled people. In addition, many other cool projects in a variety of sectors.
About the employer:
- Almost 1000 employees in Norway, only mid-level to seniors
- Over 30 in .NET Oslo, many active in NNUG
- Flat structure, short decision paths - consultants then department managers, that's it
- Knowledge sharing culture with shared bonus'
- Equal opportunity for everyone to attend courses & conferences
- Packed social with trips abroad, yearly kickoff, summer/xmasparty, dinners, family & sport events
- Ranked highly on 'Great Place To Work' awards each year, people tend to stay for many years!
- Internal education structures such as architecture school
- Familiar with agile processes such as SCRUM, TDD, BDD
- Ideally 4-10 years of proven experience, but those with 2 years can be considered if skilled in the right areas
- Ideally MSc degree, but minimum BSc
- Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
If this sounds interesting, please forward your CV and I'll call shortly after for a chat!
Managing This Role
Having joined Darwin as a trainee in August 2015, and currently, work as an Executive Consultant with over 2 years' experience recruiting into companies across Norway. I focus o...Josh's Full Bio