WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €65000 per annum
5 months ago
A proven multinational in Fintech is looking to reinforce their experienced Java team with a Senior Java Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to companies worldwide including some of the world's most prestigious names in the financial industry.
They have enjoyed impressive success in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 120 employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the North of Holland.
Full stack Java Software Engineer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are crafted with Core Java using a custom scripting language. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your strong Java development skills to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership of the design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Full stack Software Engineer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 2 years of professional experience)
- Experienced with Linux, Unix, RDBMS?
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus but not a requirement
Full stack Software Engineer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary can range between 50.000€ to 65.000€, depending on your current expertise
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- An internal function in a great and easily accessible office in the North of the Netherlands
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions.
- The perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? The next step is to contact me via phone or mail:
Daniel, Recruitment Consultant Java
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Not convinced but this job triggered your interest? Drop me a message so we can check out other roles available.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.