Full Stack Java Developer.
Full Stack Java Developer
CHF80000 - CHF100000 per year|
Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in writing enterprise applications?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Full Stack Java Developer role, you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily responsible for the further development of their specialist application.
Specific tasks include:
- Working closely with customers and their users to understand the requirements and needs
- Implementing complex solutions within a specialist solution working as a full-stack developer
- Following the full application life-cycle
This position is based in the company's Basel office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for the Full Stack Java Developer role you will need direct experience of writing enterprise applications.
We also need you to have prior experience of development using Java and using agile development principles.
It's important that you also have the following:
- A degree or diploma in software engineering or computer science
- The ability to speak high-level English
- Solid communication skills
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for this Full Stack Java Developer position, details of which will be revealed on the application. There's also an opportunity to earn paid overtime in the role.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- 41-hour workweek- 8 hour days
- Huge discounts on travel
- Company credit card
- 5 weeks holiday per year
They've been around since 1989 and they are a specialist IT company that focuses on aviation.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer an open and cooperative environment with a motivated team of Java experts
- Have an international environment with people from across the globe
- Have recently moved to a brand new office space with exceptional features
- Offer an unmatched work-life balance
- Offer at least 2 days Home Office a week
Think that this Full Stack Java Developer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Full Stack Java Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Java Developer, Junior Java or as a J2EE Developer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Apply Now Would you like to work a product that has positive impact on people's lives? My client's platform connects...
Junior Java Engineer - Freelance
Apply Now Job - Entry Level Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 80% Client Industry -...
Senior Application Engineer JAVA
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Java Application Engineer for our well-known and innovative client in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.