Full Stack Java Developer
München (81249), Bayern , Negotiable
2019-05-16 13:56:04 +0100
Have you always imagined working within the Life Sciences sector, creating software which makes a direct impact on experimental processes in research? Do you have a keen interest in a multi-disciplinary environment and learning from one another?
My client is a leader in delivering high quality solutions to researchers, scientists and managers within the biopharma and life sciences industry. They're growing their team and are now looking for Java Guru's to join their team! If you're enthusiastic about building products which make a difference, motivated to learn and grow and contribute to a highly collaborative environment, then I could have the perfect role for you.
- BSc or MSc degree in mathematics, bioinformatics, physics, computer sciences, or any other related field
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience as a software developer
- Java Guru! You have in depth knowledge of Java and its related technologies
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Angular, React and Maven is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Dedication and a strong drive to take the initiative with your work
You will get:
- A very relaxed working environment within a company that believes successful employees come from an environment which values a healthy work-life balance
- A collaborative work environment and culture of coming together to celebrate one another's successes
- Monthly Stammtisch, yearly Ski trips and regular cook offs
- International, open-minded work environment which benefits from multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary employees
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role