Full-Stack Developer/Wolfsburg/18 Months.
Full-Stack Developer/Wolfsburg/18 Months
Full-Stack Developer - On site (potential to work hybrid) - 18 Months
Job - Full-Stack Developer
Client Location - Brunswick
Remote work offering - Potential 4 days remote
Client Industry - Automotive
Contract Length - 18 months to potentially permanent
This role will be contributing to the continuous release of new software products for our High-End Client in the Automotive industry.
An example of a product would be After-sales products, In-house products and End customer products.
This role does not include working on software to be included in vehicles or that is used by vehicle owners.
Our client is looking for English and German speaking developers to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies. Our client is looking for developers with the following technology with at least 5 years of experience.
Key skills required:
At least 3 years' experience or knowledge of:
- Basics of IT security
- Mobile Development: Kotlin, Swift
- Fluent in both German and English
- TDD (practical experience in test driven development
- Good knowledge of design principles
- Vocational training in the technical field, preferably within software development completed
- Cloud: AWS Codebuild, AWS Cloud-Foundry, VPC Networking
- CD/CI Chain: Infrastructure as code, Concourse (desirable)
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Rayia.Kelynack@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now For one of the biggest media and technology companies in the world, we are looking for an SDK...
VUE.Js Developer Up to 80K
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd (Vue) Developer Up to 80K Applicants must be leaving in the Netherlands...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.