Full-Stack Developer (Vue / Laravel)
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , Benefits
2019-05-24 12:12:17 +0100
Would you like to join an innovative digital agency in the heart of Copenhagen, who have produced double-digit yearly growth and received several awards? If so, keep reading...
My client works closely with a broad range of clients from all industries, with the focus being on creating new innovative digital products and business models.
They offer an ambitious and inspiring working environment with a heavy emphasis and focus on learning and developing, both personally and as a team. My client are a fairly informal organisation with a minimal hierarchy. There is plenty of room for being ambitious and creative within your own area of expertise, as well as taking part in shaping the culture, team and product offering.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly one-week team trip
- In-office massage service
- Sunning office space in Central Copenhagen
- Voluntary company sports activities
- Paid pension and health insurance
- Carer progress based on merits as opposed to seniority
To be considered for the role, my client expect that you:
- Have experience with coding APIs on a major web framework (they use Laravel, but everything goes...)
- Have developed SPAs / PWAs in a production-grade quality
- Have a fair understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Docker containers and AWS is a bonus, but not a strict requirement.
- Have an intuitive understanding of business workflows and strategy
- Are eager to work within a highly ambitious team, with the motivation to continue to develop your own skills and knowledge
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role