Full Stack Developer - Symfony
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2018-12-20 16:05:20 +0000
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education supported.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest digital networks in the world? Do you have the skills to work across a wide range of industry projects from Retail to Energy, to Health, Hospitality, and Telecommunications? Are you an experienced backend engineer looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing, with all projects handled in-house in their digital centre. Although being an international company there is always the opportunity to work with teams and clients worldwide.
Due to growth, they are now looking to add another Back End Software Engineer to their highly skilled team. If you think this could be you, you have:
- At least 3 years experience with PHP and related MVP frameworks (eg: Symfony)
- Proficient skills in OOP and MySQL (eg : PHP7, Python, Java)
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Apache/Nginx and Docker/containerised environments
- Experience developing and implementing software projects
- An affinity for technology and business and follow developments in web and mobile technologies and business trends
- Reliable and independent with a structured way of working
- A good communicator with the ability to interact across many levels of management and stakeholders
- A strong team player
- Up to date with software development trends
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
- An EU or Swiss National
- To be a member of the Digital Leadership Team in Zurich as a Full Stack Software Engineer
- Developing web applications using OOP and agile project management methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Defining software architecture for any given project and communicating it to different stakeholders
- Responsibility for the code quality you and your team provide
- Collaborating with other team members, team lead and project manager
- Support ideation and prototyping sessions with technical inputs
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role