Full-Stack Developer (Spring, Hibernate, React, CSS and HTML5)
Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2018-11-15 08:33:27 +0000
Are you curious, concerned with your own development and want to work with both front and backend? Then you could be the right person for this opportunity!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Data, analysis and insights, there are many words that describe what we actually do. What really defines us is a desire to understand, simplify and act on information. Gut-feeling means nothing to us, our work is built on facts and we strive every day to better understand the complex world that surrounds us. For almost 20 years, we have listened to, monitored, measured and analyzed the world of media, breaking down complex data into clear information that our clients can act on. We have the largest number of analysts working in the Nordic region, each of whom is passionate about delivering the absolute best insights into media monitoring, media analysis and business information. In doing so, we ensure that our customers make the right decisions, thereby allowing them to reach their full potential.
The business is owned by NTB and TT and has about 180 employees. With offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Helsinki, the business is the Nordic region's leading provider of media monitoring, media analysis, business information and media archives.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In the role of Fullstack Developer, you will join the team that develops their websites as well as designing and implementing interfaces for their business-critical systems. At the moment, it is working to develop algorithms and solutions that show correlation between what it talks about in social media relative to traditional media.
WHAT CAN THEY OFFER?
- Updated technology, where you benefit from new frameworks and libraries.
- Peace and time to end projects that you are proud of.
- Professional workshop and study trips.
- Fitness at work for free disposal.
- Competitive salary and conditions.
- Centrally located in Oslo City Center, 100 meters from Oslo S.
WHO DO WE SEE AFTER?
We are looking for those who care about the subject and find development fun.
- You can showcase exciting projects, either at leisure or at work.
- We prefer you to have a master's degree in relevant subject areas, but a bachelor degree with good results can also fit in with us.
- You are proud of your own code that can be described as structured and tidy and you expect the same from your colleagues. If you recognize from one or more of these points, we would like to hear from you.
I AM INTERESTED, BUT WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- Tell us why you want to work here and why you think you will fit this type of task.
- Add updated CV and Github account.
Managing This Role
I have a mixed background of mainly customer service and sales and embarked on my recruitment career back in September 2017, and I haven't looked back since. Throughout my caree...Tyler's Full Bio