Full Stack Developer - Oslo (Java, React, AWS, Jasmine)
Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2019-02-26 16:10:05 +0000
I am currently representing the leading European provider of digital examination solutions, they are on the lookout for talented Full-stack developers with a backend focus on Java.
They have formed extremely close relationships with Cambridge international, Oxford University and the National Directorate for Education and Training in Norway.
The company, founded in 1999, was created to enable every learner to prove their skills in a reliable manner. They have created a successful and secure online assessment platform to be used by students and teachers, reducing a teacher's administrative tasks.
The student can build, play and experiment with the product to ensure they get the best possible results. The product is tailored depending on their customer's needs, they provide an end to end service to ensure their customers have exactly what they need to proceed.
If you have a passion for being a part of shaping Norway's future an eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code, then they would like to speak with you!
- Background in the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript, TypeScript, Webpack)
- Strong Java skills
- Experience with test automation - Selenium, Junit, Jasmine or comparable tools
- Understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and CSS-based design
- Production experience with continuous integration
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, Oracle RDS, NoSQL databases and caching layers
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Familiarity with performance and security best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodology & Test Driven development is a plus
Managing This Role
I have a mixed background of mainly customer service and sales and embarked on my recruitment career back in September 2017, and I haven't looked back since. Throughout my caree...Tyler's Full Bio