Full Stack Developer - Java, AWS, Elasticsearch
Oslo, Norway , 500000kr - 600000.00kr per annum
2018-04-27 12:28:24 +0100
Are you a full-stack Java Developer who is looking for a new challenge? I am working with a client in Oslo who have created a platform with the vision to change and have a position impact on the education sector in terms of learning and teaching. They are currently growing in mutliple areas including the engineering team, where they are looking for a talented full-stack Java developer to join join them in their journey.
- 3+ years' experience as a Java Developer.
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, Oracle RDS, NoSQL databases and caching layers.
- Production experience with continuous integration.
- A motivated Developer who is keen to make a difference from their work.
- Develop solid, maintainable and testable back-end code using Java and AWS services such as ElastiCache, Elasticsearch and IoT.
- Working with SQL and NoSQL.
- Developing new feature and functions as well as working on the scalability of the platform.
- Implementing API's and integrations for Partners and Customers.
- Writing new code, typically running 2-3 sprints a week.
- Deploys every 6-8 weeks.
- DevOps, bug fixes and maintenance.
- Automate tests using tools like Selenium, Junit or Jasmine.
- Currently 20 employees in the Oslo office with other Developers and arms of the business based internationally.
- The company group has been established now for 50 years however this is a newer part of the business so more of a start-up environment.
- A global partner for e-assessments offering a modern and user friendly solution.
What they can offer
- The chance to develop your skill set further and work on fresh code with new technologies.
- International, English speaking work environment.
- A chance to develop your Norwegian speaking skills if you are learning.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee stock program.
If you are experienced in Java Development, you are keen to learn new technologies and you want to work for a company who has invented something then please do not hesitate to apply for this role. You can call +47 219 39 545 for more details or send your CV to my email directly Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.