WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
4 months ago
- Work within a cross-functional, hybrid team of 3-6 engineers consisting of both client and 28Stone resources to build and support a wide range of applications for a large investment management firm.
- Leadership and responsibility for front-end technical architecture, including reliability, resilience, scalability and performance of the platform.
- Contribute to front-end architecture best practices and standards within the team and wider organization, along with a culture of quality, innovation, and experimentation.
- Work with and manage a small team of remote resources working in a different time zone.
- Self-learner and team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- An ability and desire to help other teammates grow through mentorship and coaching.
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise software development best practices such as version control (preferably git), ticketing, and continuous integration systems is required.
- Strong understanding of front-end performance topics, solutions and debugging practices is preferred.
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design best practices is preferred.
- Experience with NodeJS and REST/Ajax is strongly preferred.
- Experience with NPM, Webpack, *unix, Docker and Jenkins are strongly preferred.
- Fintech/capital markets experience is a plus, but not required.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.