WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
about 1 month ago
- Work within a cross-functional, hybrid team of 3-6 engineers consisting of both client and 28Stone resources to build and support a wide range of applications for a large investment management firm.
- Leadership and responsibility for front-end technical architecture, including reliability, resilience, scalability and performance of the platform.
- Contribute to front-end architecture best practices and standards within the team and wider organization, along with a culture of quality, innovation, and experimentation.
- Work with and manage a small team of remote resources working in a different time zone.
- Self-learner and team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- An ability and desire to help other teammates grow through mentorship and coaching.
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise software development best practices such as version control (preferably git), ticketing, and continuous integration systems is required.
- Strong understanding of front-end performance topics, solutions and debugging practices is preferred.
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design best practices is preferred.
- Experience with NodeJS and REST/Ajax is strongly preferred.
- Experience with NPM, Webpack, *unix, Docker and Jenkins are strongly preferred.
- Fintech/capital markets experience is a plus, but not required.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our small team of aspiring developers. Your profile: A team player Enthusiastic Willing to learn A keen developer with a GitHub Customer cnetric You know: JS/TS/ES Frameworks HTML/CSS Performance Optimisation Responsive Design Modular Development German and English We Offer: A budget for personal development Time for personal projects Responsibility A supportive team environment An opportunity to make a real difference The ability to help shape our future as a business Look forward to receiving your application :) Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Senior Frontend React Engineer Who We are: A rapidly growing digital company Developing creative marketing solutions Helping businesses to scale up A single product team working on a 4 million user a month digital property An agile environment that encourages freedom and creativity What you'll be doing: Create new features or parts of applications Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof Use your knowledge on React native and its lifecycle to maximise components performance Using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application Required Skills & Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Have solid experience in JS / ES6, TypeScript, ReactNative, React.JS CSS3, HTML5 are considered a plus You have a solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment Practice and Experience with version controls (git) and CI/CD processes A sense for good UI / UX Can build on top of APIs and understand fundamental web tech: HTTP/REST/AJAX/JSON What We Offer: Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product and scale it to millions of users Salary and competitive bonus based Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create A talented and diverse team Benefits such as common kitchen, free coffee and drinks Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.