Full Stack Developer , Financial Crime
München (80335), Bayern , €75000 - €80336 per annum
2019-07-29 15:57:29 +0100
Although the true scale of money laundering is difficult to assess, it has been estimated that between 2 to 5% of global GDP is laundered every year. To give you an idea, that's between 715 billion and 1.87 trillion euros each year.
My client is determined to play a part in ending financial crime by providing a detection platform which is capable of significantly reducing the amount of time spent on monitoring and investigating each laundering case. They are looking for passionate and driven Full Stack developers to join their team and combat financial crime!
- Strong expertise in state-of-the-art Java technologies
- Knowledge with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Fluent English and at least B1 German skills
- A hands-on attitude, an ability to take the initiative and strong team working skills
You will get:
- The chance to work with a talented team with vast experience in fields such as data science, high availability systems and the financial sector
- A collaborative work environment and culture of coming together to celebrate one another's successes
- Working in a modern office in the heart of Munich
- International, open-minded and driven work environment. Work with a team who are determined to disrupt the financial crime industry!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in Life Sciences Sales in South Africa, I joined Darwin in August 2018 specialising in all things Java. My primary focus is connecting highly talented J...Gabriella's Full Bio