WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
about 1 month ago
- Work within a cross-functional, hybrid team of 3-6 engineers consisting of both client and 28Stone resources to re-build/re-platform a set of standardized tools, infrastructure and data/business services to support a wide range of applications for a large investment management firm.
- Leadership and responsibility for technical architecture, including reliability, resilience, and scalability of the platform.
- Influence and drive engineering and architecture best practices and standards within the team and wider organization, along with a culture of quality, innovation, and experimentation.
- Work with and manage a small team of remote resources working in a different time zone.
- Self-learner and team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- An ability and desire to help other teammates grow through mentorship and coaching.
- Strong programming experience with Java and related frameworks (e.g. Spring/Spring Boot) is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise software development best practices such as version control (preferably git), ticketing, and continuous integration systems is required.
- Experience with event-based/messaging architectures (e.g. Kafka) is required.
- Strong understanding of relational database technology, working with at least one of the major databases platforms (Oracle, SQLServer, Teradata, MySQL, Postgres) is required.
- Experience with one or more cloud based MPP databases (e.g. Redshift, Synapse, Big Query, Snowflake) is strongly preferred.
- Experience with microservices and REST/Ajax is strongly preferred.
- Experience with *nix, Docker and Jenkins is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Python is not required but would be a plus to understanding existing legacy codebase.
- Fintech/capital markets experience is a plus, but not required.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you want to join a company which works in the automotive / car industry? Are you a highly skilled senior full-stack developer? Would you relish an opportunity to work on projects leveraging the use of cloud technologies and machine learning? I'm looking for someone who: Is heavily experience in .NET Technologies / C# Is experienced working with AWS / Cloud Technologies (AWS Certification is a huge plus) Has worked on a SaaS solution environment Is familiar with agile process models (Scrum /Kanban) Is comfortable with DDD and working on a microservices approach Speaks Fluent English (French is plus) Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: The automotive and electric vehicle industry Undertaking a key role in transforming software solutions to a pure cloud native application Supporting the entire software life cycle process Producing new features writing clean code Applying best software engineering practices Working on cloud-native applications (AWS) For a company who are: Working with new technologies Allow you to leverage machine learning & BI / Data Services Offering exciting projects Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Developer in Lausanne. Please apply now for more information or contact me directly on email@example.com Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
For one of my clients, the biggest Human Resources consulting firm in the world, I am looking for an experienced Java Developer who has experience with Spring(boot), Swagger, and AWS. The objective of this assignment is building a new furlough and benefits application for my clients Interim Professionals. The team you will be working in exists of six Java developers, an OutSystems developer, a front-end developer, a UX designer, two analysts, a Scrum master, and a product owner. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PHP Back End Developer Are you looking to work for a digital company that are growing rapidly in Chiasso? Are you looking to expand your skill set in a new environment with an excellent friendly team? Then this is the role for you! They are currently hiring for a PHP Back End Developer to work in their office in Chiasso. This role has a competitive salary package and a range of progression paths. Requirements Minimum of 3 years' experience in PHP OOP and experienced in PHP Laravel / Lumen Experience with SQL. Experience in using Git and with CI CD processes Some knowledge of API design. Experience with caching systems and techniques. Some bonus skills required. Experience/Knowledge with Classic ASP. Want to work in an environment that adopts to agile methodology. Experience/Knowledge with Redis. Experience/Knowledge with Microservices architectures. Experience/Knowledge with My SQL. This will be a full-time role. If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.