WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc80000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
One of the largest internet service providers in Switzerland. More than 40,000 customers and 100,000 domains across Europe.
Are you an experienced Fullstack PHP Developer looking for a change of scene? Do you have a solid understanding of PHP7 and frameworks like Laravel or Vue? Do you want to work at a large, international company?
Our client, a leading internet service provider in German-speaking Europe, is looking to add a new Fullstack PHP Developer to the team. They are offering a modern working space with great opportunities to learn from other members of the team. They have their own data centers to host their servers and are partnered with companies such as Migros, Allianz and Ktipp.
During a period of growth, they are looking to strengthen their team, and as the right developer for the role, you have:
- A degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- Solid knowledge of PHP7, HTML5, and CSS3
- Strong professional experience in Laravel and Vue.js
- Experience with Zend Framework 2 as a bonus
- Experience in the methodology and architectures of web application development
- A team player
- Motivated with a lot of initiative
- Inspired by new technology and technology trends
- Structured and systematic in your way of thinking
- Fluent in German with good English skills
- A Swiss or EU National
- Active participation in the conception and continuous development of their website creator
- Working with state-of-the-art web technologies such as Laravel and Vue.js to create and complete projects
- Working on exciting internal projects full of variety in scope, size, and concept
- Working as part of a team and individually to complete projects
- 3 Locations across Austria, Germany, and Switzerland
- 3 Data centers
- 15 years of experience within the industry
- Apprenticeship training schemes
- Winners of 5 different awards
- An exciting, independent and varied workplace
- Space to bring forward your own ideas
- Cooperative, innovative, young and well-rehearsed team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a lot of potentials to get involved
- Attractive work environment by the lake and close to the main station
- Modern workspace
- Recreation room with game lounge
- Air-conditioned office space
- Terrace with lake view
- Ping pong & billiard table and table football
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.