WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
800000kr - 900000.00kr per annum + pension & bonus negotiable
9 months ago
The client is a major provider of financial services across Europe and the United States, their office is based in central Oslo.
Development is driven by an api-first and Microservice architecture. Existing systems are refactored into micro services. All functionality is exposed with JSON/Rest APIs for internal and external use.
The main focus on the clients projects is migrating systems over to the cloud, Greenfield development is done cloud-native/cloud-native and existing systems and services are migrated to the cloud as part of the microservice migration program.
The combination of micro-services and API First creates a great environment for developers that want to work as fullstack developers but have backend development with domain expertise as the main focus.
Backend specialist will also have the overall responsibility of the APIs exposed by the system. Creating and maintaining clean, secure, tested, stable and documented APIs is one of the key responsibilities.
This responsibility also includes implementing automated tests at API level, together with test automation engineers.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications and services
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Domain expert
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of message based application architecture
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Cloud architecture
- Migrate existing applications to cloud
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language .NET
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Azure Devops/GIT
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- RabbitMQ/Azure Messaging
- SQL Server