WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
3 months ago
An innovative online marketing company located in the very heart of Zurich who have developed their own technology to map and influence the entire knowledge transfer process. Fast-growing with career development opportunities and direct engagement/ involvement with the founding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up to date technologies? Are you an expert with PHP? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich?
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers' it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Full Stack Developer who also takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this Full Stack role you have:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP including a modern web framework (eg: Symfony, Laravel)
- Knowledge of Frontend Technologies such as Node.js, express.js or KOA.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, SQL, Kafka.
- Some knowledge with Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- A doer mentality, a good sense of humor and a willingness to always improve.
- B2 English minimum.
- German language skills as an advantage.
- A team player.
- Available to start ASAP.
- An EU citizen / Swiss National.
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Happy to bring your own ideas and thoughts to the development/decision process.
- Versatile and varied projects to work on for the company's many clients.
- Full involvement in projects from the concept to deliver, optimisation and detailed analysis of the engagement campaign.
- The opportunity to develop and engage with the company's own software and technologies.
- Full Stack development creating full products for clients using Angular on the frontend and PHP(/frameworks) on the backend.
- Working with the team on a variety of projects for different industries.
- Contact with interesting advertisers and publishers.
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station.
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area.
- A small dedicated team of developers.
- Growing business with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants.
- Telephone package.
- Above-average employer contributions to pension package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths.
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team.
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes.
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.