€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Established in 1995, my client is one of the biggest ecommerce companies within Germany. Of all their achievements as a company, the one they are most proud of is the corporate culture which they've established and upheld. In essence; they live their values of open communication, flat hierarchies and relaxed environment, and their employee ratings speak for themselves.
They're now looking for Full Stack developers to help shape the future of their company. Your responsibilities which include, but aren't limited too, the conceptualisation and development of business processes and system interfaces as part of the Scrum development process. You would also be involved in the further development of their existing system towards cloud computing, advice and implement new features, and much more.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Solid experience in technologies such as Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Swing
- Familiarity with technologies such as Hibernate and JBoss
- Sound SQL, Oracle database knowledge
- A keenness to work in a scrum environment and a 'go getter' attitude
- Awesome communication skills in both English and German and the ability to work well within a team
You will get:
- A corporate culture based on trust and appreciation
- Flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical
- Continuous training and development, based off your individual needs and wants
- Christmas and performance bonuses
- Childcare allowance
- Canteen subsidy
….. and much more!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on: