Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc95000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
Are you a FullStack Developer looking to join a web agency based in Basel? Are you looking for a role where you can be part of small working teams of developers?
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceive tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 20 web developers are responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals, and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the team.
As the ideal FullStack Developer you have:
- Education and training in computer science, field of application development (desirable).
- Experience and knowledge of the Symfony and Laravel frameworks
- Previous knowledge of Jira, PHP-Storm, Composer, Doctrine… Git and Docker tools is an advantage.
- Some knowledge of common software architectures/ programming standards.
- A dynamic, loyal and communicative personality.
- Fluent German.
- Working on creating web applications, interfaces, and webshops.
- Scrum based ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, and reviews.
- Working with a range of client projects in multiple industry fields to create websites, web portals and web applications.
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency.
- Based in the Basel area.
- Team of 20 developers working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects.
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- MacBook Pro or Windows laptop with dual screens of your choice.
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.