Full Stack Developer
Aarau, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-01-07 15:17:52 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Specialising in Digital Services and Platforms to help their customer to develop digital business models by brainstorming to implement them.
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer:
To be the right candidate you have:
- Experience with PHP frameworks, with Drupal or Laravel as an advantage
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies and modern development workflows
- Experience in complex web projects
- Knowledge of agile process methods
- Cooperate in projects as well as further development on existing platforms
- Conception of the platforms in the area of the data model, interfaces and technical implementation
- Working with customers to dins the best possible solution
- Recognise technological developments and the incorporation into the company
- A fluent German speaker.
- An EU/Swiss National.
- A team player.
- A good communicator.
- Up to date with software development trends.
- Flat hierarchy and great independence in a small, inspiring team and motivated team
- Modern workplace with advance working conditions
- Exciting team events
- Regular participation in relevant conferences and events
- Participation in the company's success
- Central location, near the train station
- Free coffee and snacks
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role