Full Stack Developer
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , Negotiable
2018-12-20 11:01:36 +0000
Full Stack Developer
I am working with an award-winning company in Cologne that work in a unique market. We need a web developer willing to use their voice as well as their skill set.
Their objective is to build drastic strategic changes within their clients. Like an incubator structure, but it isn't an incubator. They are NOT investing in start-ups. Think of them more as a digital transformation hub.
The company is a profitable, stable environment just waiting for someone to make a difference in. We require someone who is willing to use their voice in decision making, giving complete freedom and flexibility in tasks and final product.
I'm hiring for an environment where Full stack developers have the freedom to decide what technology to apply and in what way, we are building a team of master engineers. We are not searching for framework specialists, since a framework is only a tool, we are searching for thinkers.
- Strong communicator in English, written and vocal
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- To develop and maintain the company's state of the art innovation lab, we need creative people who can form creative solutions.
- Long term initiatives, 2+ year lifetimes per project
- Working on high level digital technology consulting
- High quality working environment TDD development
- Salary up to €75,000 depending on experience
- Career pathing offering you a chance to grow in your position, duties, knowledge, tasks and vision
- An Established team of super smart dev's to surround yourself in, an opportunity to learn from the best
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
Connecting the very best talent to the very best organisations across the North of Germany is at the heart of what I do. In the world of software development, the forward-thinki...Matthew's Full Bio