Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 45000kr - 55000kr per month
2018-02-26 15:01:54 +0000
Back-end, Front-end, Full Stack
Our client is a small team of skilled and passionate people building digital consumer products. They've launched two successful projects over the last two years and are now working on their most ambitious project ever. They are working on digitalizing the going-out experience, together with a big corporate partner. At the moment they are working with Darwin to find talented people to join their team and help them solve the technical challenges they face. If you are an ambitious and skilled developer, then we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an experienced backend developer with frontend experience. Ideally you are self driven, curious and solution oriented. They are a small, fast moving team and your input will be both valued and expected with a possibility for taking on project lead. We are interested in both highly experienced candidates as well as ambitious new talent.
Your focus will be on designing and implementing new features and apis from product specifications using the following stack and technologies:
- PHP 7/Symfony 3, including PHPUnit and PostgreSQL or similar
- React.js with Redux, including testing in Karma, Chai, Enzyme or similar
It's a bonus if you have experience with CI, AWS, Golang, SOLID design principles, Android and iOS development - but not a must.
As part of the team, you'll enjoy:
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of industry's most exciting problems
- Working with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Competitive salary and employer benefits to match your qualifications
- Flexible working hours with very high level of autonomy
- Remote work or at their Copenhagen office, which includes free food, free drinks etc.
- Great working environment with social activities (For remote: yearly company trip for and quarterly office visits)
- Be part of a team that is constantly seeking to challenge the industry
If this sounds interesting please do not hesitate to apply with your latest CV. We look forward to hear from you!
Managing This Role