WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
7 months ago
We are looking for someone who has
- a Master's degree in CS or equivalent,
- experience with Functional Programming (e.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- has worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management,
- experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- the ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- excellent communications skills in English,
- the opportunity to obtain a valid EU work permit.
Other things you should know are
- we're currently working on Story Cloud both on web and mobile apps, machine learning for better understanding of our content, internal analytics and our famous reading experience to mention a few examples,
- our architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP,
- we deploy multiple times a day on AWS and use Docker Swarm, MySQL, Redis, Node, etc.,
- we strive to be agile (who doesn't?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.