Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 35000kr - 45000kr per annum + Pension
2017-10-09 13:25:07 +0100
Our client, a Danish software product company, is a B2B sales system which enables brands, distributors and agents to connect and sell directly to retailers around the world. They are growing rapidly, and are therefore on the lookout for an awesome full-stack developer that would like to join their team!
The right person would like to take the company to the next level. This entails taking advantage of a vast supply of unique data, and turning this into actionable features, improving the day-to-day business for their customers.
This job is for you if you would like to:
- Work with cutting edge technologies like ReactJS and Laravel.
- Have substantial responsibility - having an actual say in how everything works from API development, to testing, to deployment and so forth.
- Try to implement the latest libraries in a large-scale application where it will have actual impact.
- Learn how to scale an application to support thousands of users, products and orders. They currently handle about 250 mio DKK worth of orders every year.
- PHP: Experience with Laravel, Symfony or a similar framework.
- Experience with developing REST APIs.
- Experience with automatic testing.
- Having worked on a larger scale application.
- Tasty free lunch and coffee!
- A paid full time position in a young, fun and ambitious team.
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience.
- The opportunity to get on board in a start-up in hyper growth mode.
- The possibility of getting a lot of responsibility for the product.
- A cool work environment with charming and inspiring team mates.
- Time to contribute to and publish open source libraries.
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested please apply with your updated CV.
Managing This Role