Full Stack Angular Developer
Olten, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-08-09 16:27:54 +0100
A leading electricity and energy services provider. Active in power production, energy trading and digital services. Offering clients extensive, efficient energy services for building, plants, transport, technology and more.
Are you interested in creating new digital services and being a leader, revolutionizing the energy ecosystem? Want to be part of an entrepreneurial, competitive, and customer-oriented culture?
Our client is a hub for all existing and future activities in the field of energy solutions. Combining machine learning, optimization and software engineering.
They are looking to evolve and grow significantly over the coming years and right now, are looking for a Full Stack Angular Developer to join them in their tasks
As the right person for the job, you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Angular, Docker, Jenkins
- Experienced in agile development methods and DevOps
- Knowledge in libraries like D3.js, Highcharts etc is a plus
- Exposure to Java, Spring Boot is a plus
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English. German or French is a plus
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Work with the development team to design and develop applications
- Hands on development in Angular 7 to build customer facing interfaces
- Build complex data driven User Interfaces
- Implement CI/CD practices and DevOps practices
- Be analytical, quality and result orientated and a communicative team player
- International leader providing a exciting, dynamic environment.
- Revolutionizing technology within the energy industry
- Authentic, collaborative, high energy, enthusiastic colleagues
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Home office opportunities
- Extended Holidays
- Leisure discounts
- Mobile, phone, Laptop
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive further benefits
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role