WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
22 days ago
6 Months +
If you are a frontend developer and you are looking for a new opportunity, I have a great position to share with you.
The position will be for a client based in Berlin, but can be remote for 6 months with possible extensions
Start date will from January
- Contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- Coach and mentor junior members of your team
- Improve agile development and continuous delivery process
- Collaborate with other team members and engineers
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, code reviews, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation, and operation of distributed services and APIs (bonus: SEO Experience)
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, DNS, REST/JSON, OAuth, Ajax)
- Experience with Automated testing, unit tests with Jest, Jasmine & Karma, UI tests with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with package managers like npm and Bower, Build pipelines with Grunt, Gulp or webpack
- Good understanding of Build Pipelines (Jenkins, Git)
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery, and continuous delivery
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience to the users
- Independently and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Please contact me, if this is of interest to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a business in Stockholm with 120 employees who have a turnover of 300 million Sek per year. The company are a market leader in the reuse and life cycle management of computers, mobile phones and other IT products. They help organisations across all of Europe to strengthen their sustainability efforts and last year they work with their clients to ensure that 240,000 IT products were reused, which created carbon savings of 3,200 tonnes, which represents the same amount of energy required to heat 13,000 flats for 1 year. SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS Experience of front end programming Structured with drive and dedication Accurate and Responsible Experience of building internal applications Interest and drive for UX Fluent Swedish in speech and writing Positive, street smart, delivery focused and humble Very good knowledge of React Redux Node.js CSS Html Rest (Graphql) Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.