WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
25 days ago
We are a small, vibrant and highly skilled team working in Lucerne and currently searching for a talented Frontend Developer to join us.
- Maintaining tools and UI libraries across digital touchpoints
- Implementing UI components to a hifh degree
- Developing flawless infrastructute to support fast release cycles
- Pursue creative code
- Inprove software architecture
- 3+ years experience
- Strong Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, JS, React, Node.js
- Database knowledge with SWL/MySQL
- Stong DevOps Stills
- An enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Multinational office
- 25 days holiday
- $1,500 a year training budget
- German lessons
- Travel insurance
- Mountain and boat passes around Lucerne
- Discounts at local resturants, shops, sport & fitness products and MUCH more!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
- Build the next evolution of digital consumer experiences - Product used by 10 million monthly users globally - Modern software technology, modern Dev processes, modern team structures, modern everything! For one of Europe's most well-known consumer brands with 40,000+ employees and more than €8 BILLION in annual revenues, we are hiring for a new Frontend team. What is your purpose? To take the best technologies to achieve the customer's needs. It is up to you and your team to understand processes that will satisfy the customer and build something valuable. These are often complex challenges which is why the approprioate technology is decided by your team upwards - tech decisions are NOT made from the top downwards. Having surrounding discussions with Expert Leads / Architects ensures that a highly autonomous with new ideas being moderated and integrated into the bigger picture appropriately. What project will you work on? We're building the next generation of digital consumer experiences. This is NOT an online shop or eCommerce project, this is something way more exciting. But sadly, there is only so much we can make public in a job advert :( We can say that the project will encourage you to always find the best approach to making large-scale frontends performant and robust. Who are we searching for? - Developers who can write readable code for others - Developers who can read existing code and understand the logic - Modern Frontend skills with any of the major Frontend frameworks (Vue, React or Angular) If you would like to know more about who this company is and what project we are hiring for, apply with your full CV and contact details for immediate consideration! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
One of Berlin's fastest-growing SaaS businesses is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer, to help them achieve their ambitious goal of becoming Europe's leading digital fleet management companies. As a Frontend Developer, you'll be working on cloud-based applications which process in-car data, giving customers real-time insights into vehicle activity, allowing them to reduce fleet management costs. The platform already serves more than 100,000 connected cars. The tech stack includes TypeScript, React, Node, Dockers and AWS. This is an opportunity to join a who're still innovating within their industry, and have maintained a friendly 'family' culture despite their impressive growth. You'll be rewarded with strong salaries and flexible working conditions (including 80% remote). Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.