Frontend Web Developer
Basel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-06-24 10:07:00 +0100
Digital. Dialogue. Design. Consulting. Creation. Conception. Communication online & offline. Content first in digital, advertising, campaigns, web design and publishing. Centrally located in Basel with big teams and well-known clients.
Our client is a well-established advertising and communications company based in Basel. They specialise in both online and offline media - for internal and external projects and clients. They are the bridge between the print and digital worlds, working in the areas of:
- Advertising - online and offline - digital and print
- Digital transformation
- Web design and web programming
- Content Management Systems
- Online and offline campaigns
Now they are looking to expand their digital team in order to take on more work and larger projects.
To be the right developer for the team, you have:
- Experience as a professional Frontend developer
- Exposure to Content management systems (Craft CMS preferred)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, SEO and SEM
- An interest in design and typography
- Positive thinking and motivated
- Independent as well as a team player
- Interested in working within an agency
- Skilled at creating user-friendly implementations
- Fluent German
- A Swiss or EU national
- Interested in working in Basel
- Working to develop unique, bespoke web pages for clients
- Working on projects as part of a team and independently
- Creating, handling and configuring CMS
- Creating user-friendly implementations
- Founded in 2001
- 45 employees in the company (5 in management)
- Centrally located close to Basel station
- Large, well-known clients, including- Coop, TopPharm, University of Basel and Roche
- 5 weeks holiday
- Modern and forward-thinking office environment
- Flexible working
- Central location close to the train station and shops/restaurants/gyms
- Fringe benefits
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role