Frontend Team Leader
Stockholm, Sweden , 50000.00kr - 70000.00kr per annum
2018-05-22 16:44:59 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently looking for a Frontend Team Leader to join an established workforce management company that was established in 2005. Their web-based system provides support for Scheduling, Time reporting, Communication, Task Management, Budgeting and Forecasting. They are driven by the belief that management of staff can be made much more efficient and fun. Today they have more than 280,000 users and are proud supplier to customers like Burger King, Decathlon, Rituals Cosmetics, SSP, The Mary Rose Museum and London City Airport.
Their backend is a REST API built on Java 8 that also exposes some of the legacy API's that have yet to be converted.
In the role of a Frontend Team Leader you will be working in an agile distributed team with highly versatile and diverse colleagues; building their new web-based frontend platform. The team enjoys an autonomous way of working and continuously strives to improve its own processes, tooling options and skills.
The platform, built on the latest technologies is expected to be fast, modularized and backed with a high degree of test-coverage and automation. Enabling effortless development and - both technical as well as product - adaptability.
What you will do
- Implement the next generation of platform and applications
- Work efficiently across different teams in order to create an excellent product experience
- Participate in design, architecture and code reviews
- Take full ownership of your own and your team deliveries- from design, implementation to deployment
- Identify, discuss and communicate best practices for frontend engineering
Your skill set
- Expert knowledge, interest and deep understanding of web technologies and their respective standards (HTML5, CSS3, ES2015 and beyond)
- Relevant experience of working with a version control system like Git or Mercurial
- Explorative, innovative, taking initiative and passionate about people and technology
- Experience of using build tools, automation, testing frameworks, methodologies, debugging and benchmarking on a daily basis
- Minimum 4 years working experience with a couple of work samples to demonstrate your skills
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- You like to work in a highly independent cross functional team with a never ending drive to deliver great software with special focus on performance, maintainability and usability.
Managing This Role
I am a specialist recruiter with over 5 year’s experience in the recruitment industry, previously working in both the medical and finance markets. My role at Darwin is covering ...James's Full Bio