WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc125000.00 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
World leading international company for education, offering First class development within a modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are
you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is building up a new team within their large Language Centre to reimagine the customer
experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales.
They are re looking for a Software Engineer to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front-End Developer
- Solid experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with Node.js, C# or .NET
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Contribute to software architecture and help shape the development process
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
My client is one of Germany's most established brands, having its products present around the world every day. Their berlin office is unique in that it maintains the fast, agile and collaborative environment of a start-up paired with the security and foundations of a multinational. We are looking for Frontend developers ready to bridge the gap between the designers and the back-end devs. Your work will be geared towards the design and conception of brand new products and projects. There is zero legacy code to fight with, you will be starting from scratch with cross-functional teams creating interaction and user experience. If this opportunity to work on customer-centric projects with an impact both domestically and internationally sounds like an interesting one please reach out to me about your availability to discuss this role further! Your Future: * As an experienced Frontend Engineer, you will shape high-quality software within an agile and test-driven process * By working in cross-functional teams from areas such as design, business, backend and analysts you will maintain our style guide and act as the technical expert * You will build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions * You will participate and drive design and code reviews * You will identify and communicate front-end best practices Your Strengths: * Relevant work experience * Expert knowledge in HTML / CSS / SASS / * Excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done * You have optimised software for scalable environments * Knowledge of Foundation or Bootstrap * Interest in exploring new technologies and frameworks * Fluent in English, German is a plus