WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
München (80331), Bayern
€55000 - €75000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Do you want to work for one of the on interdisciplinary projects for customers like DATEV or IBM? Would you like to be involved in projects like identity recognition or machine learning? If so, apply now!
What your role will be?
What will be offered to you?
- Salary up to 75k EUR annually
- Technologies: Angular 5/6, Node.js, React.js and Vue.js
- Modern furnished, open office
- Cooperation with Universities
- Company and team events
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension scheme
- Family-friendly company: Especially attractive for parents
- Innovative projects: well-known brands as well as interesting start-ups
- Individual Training + Coaching
What skills must you have?
- General experience with single page applications is desirable
- Communicative and self-confident character
- B2/C1 German required
About the Company
My client is one of the leading software engineering companies in Germany with over 20 years' experience. They tackle complex challenges not just on individual software development but also support their clients holistically from architectural consulting to the introduction of application life cycle management and devops. Projects include, BSI certified Identity Management, Architecture and Cognitive Services, API Economy, Artificial Intelligence, and Cloud Transformation
Would you like to know more?
After you send me your CV (no cover letter required), we will discuss your background and interests in detail, I will contact the customer on your behalf and make sure you are well prepared for future conversations.
If the position described above does not fit, we can discuss other vacancies from my portfolio.
Look forward to hearing from you, have a nice weekend.
My contact details:
+49 89 3803 7435
Your dream job is just an application or click away!
Connect with me on LinkedIn and Xing to stay up-to-date with other exciting opportunities.