WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
Dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods and sustainable technologies.
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceive tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 20 web developers are responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the team.
As the ideal Full Stack Developer, you have:
- Experience with Craft CMS
- Exposure to agile process models and modern development processes
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent German
- Loyal and dynamic with a communicative personality
- Quick at comprehending new ideas and projects
- Self-organised and motivated
- Scrum based ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and reviews
- Working with a range of client projects in multiple industry fields to create websites, web portals and web applications
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency
- Based in the Basel area
- Team of 20 developers working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern and exciting projects and great opportunity for participation and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- Pleasant working environment with a creative, young and friendly team
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.