Frontend Engineer (sesam)
Oslo, Norway , 450000.00kr - 700000.00kr per annum
2019-01-24 12:04:56 +0000
Who are we?
a small and dynamic organization that makes great and amazing things. We build the data integration product, which allows users/customers to integrate data from many sources and use that data across the business to create value.
product division in located in Oslo. We are 30 employees and now need more people who think it's exciting to get complicated systems to talk together and make things work.
Who are we looking for?
Sesam has several major customers, and demand is increasing. A very important part of Sesam is to set up and configure the integration between different systems. Sesam has a configuration API, but we also provide the Sesam Management Studio as an integrated development environment to increase productivity with the product.
Sesam Management Studio is a rich internet application written in React and Redux, and we want to give end users the possibility to debug their configuration, provide autocomplete hints and much more.
We are looking for a frontend engineer who wants to help build advanced productivity tools for the Sesam end users.
It would be preferable if you had experience with some of the following:
- UI frameworks (preferable React and Redux)
- Frontend patterns
- UX design in general
Personal qualities we appreciate:
- Love to learn new things and to share knowledge
- Strong interest and competence in developing modern web solutions
- Responsibility for tasks being solved and dare to ask and communicate with either colleagues or the customer if necessary to reach goals
What can we offer?
Sesam is a separate product division in Bouvet, which gives us the flexibility and freedom of a small company, while at the same time providing the security and customer base of a large company. In addition, we offer the following:
- Friendly working environment alongside great people
- A fantastic blend of people of all ages and nationalities
- Interesting and interdisciplinary customers and projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Brand new office with great views on the 7th floor at Majorstua
- Unique opportunity to work in a product company and shape its direction
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role