WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €68000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Frontend Developer - React
Would you love to join a global fintech company where you will build high performing payment solutions? Do you want to work in a team with highly educated professionals? Don't miss out on an opportunity to improve yourself and grow professionally!
I'm looking for someone who…
- Is experienced with Typescript, Git, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, and cross-browser compatibility
- Likes product development environment and knows how to integrate a visual language into fun solutions for users
Who is interested in…
- Making the difference in designing and developing high performance and scalable payment solutions
- Working on a complex and innovative range of products that help consumers to make their online purchases quick and secure
- Being a part of an international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive yearly salary with an opportunity to grow depending from results, pension allowance, 25+ holiday days (based on a fulltime contract), flexible working hours
- Has endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc.
- Applying from abroad? No problem, the company has an English working language.
Interested to hear more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!
My client, a leading Power, and Energy company is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to join their growing team of passionate Frontend Developers. My client has huge growth plans for this team and is looking for a Lead Developer who has experience with management. The Role; Lead a group of 6 developers Work closely with clients and management development within React Skills; React, Redux Consulting experience Norwegian fluency Bachelor degree or above 5+ years of experience
This is an opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join a well-funded start-up, who are building Track and Trace solutions. It is a permanent role located in Berlin; however remote work is possible provided you can work in CET time zone. You should be able to work autonomously, taking ownership over building the Frontend of high-traffic web applications, following TDD processes. You must have professional experience building products using ReactJS and TypeScript - prior experience with React-Native is a big advantage. The company follow Agile development processes, with regular pair programming sessions, and code reviews. This is an opportunity to play a high impact role within a growing start-up, in a high-growth industry. You will work with the latest technologies alongside distinguished Engineers from leading tech companies.