Zürich, Switzerland , £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-04-24 11:50:03 +0100
A high-quality web and digital service solutions provider with a key focus on servicing local town, city governments and municipalities in Zurich, with a solid network of clients and ever-growing presence in the market.
They are a young but passionate team of 45 skilful employees. Based in Zurich with rapid development opportunities.
So, if you're an experienced Frontend Developer looking for the next step in your career, with an interest in working on applications whilst being committed to continuously improve all aspects of a modern development cycle. Please see the requirements below.
As the right applicant, you have:
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Frontend Development
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience working with GraphQL as a bonus
- A structured way of working
- Ready to go the extra mile in the implementation of designs and animations
- Interested in getting to know new technologies and work independently
- Motivated, communicative and take responsibility for your work
- Reliable and a team player
- Confident with speaking both English and German
- A Swiss or EU National
- You turn a design and a UI concept into an elegant code
- Integrate HTML designs into the companies CMS
- Continue to improve code reviews, unit testing, version control and documentation
- Founded in 2000
- Leading provider of 'eGovernment' products and community organisations
- Focus on innovation and growth
- 45 employees
- Central Zurich location
- Advanced working conditions
- Exciting and challenging activities
- Rapid development within the team
- Young, open-minded team
- Free drinks, fruit, and snacks provided
- Modern office in a central location
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role