Frontend Developer – Vue.js.
Frontend Developer – Vue.js
kr35000 - kr55000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting a Frontend Developer for a client that is an Educational company for the likes of the Police, Nurses, Doctors etc that was founded in 2002, currently has 18 employees, in which around 10 are in there tech team. This company currently has over 2.5 million accounts in Sweden and approximately 300,00 monthly users of their digital tools, which offers digital education solutions. They believe in the individual's inherent will to develop and learn new things. Their goal is to contribute with user-friendly tools that make the learning process easier, more efficient and accessible. Their products are complete solutions where it is easy for different individuals, roles and systems to communicate and collaborate.
They are looking for a Frontend Developer with 2+ years experience, take your own responsibility and work well in teams with an agile methodology. You are a communicative, driven team player who appreciates working in agile team. You will have Frontend development experience in the form of microprocessor architecture and interim storage development.
They key skills you will need to have are:
- Knowledge and experience about modern frontend frameworks such as Vue or React
- Knowledge of databases, MongoDB, SQL Server
- Knowledge of availability, performance, browser compatibility
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.