WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
550000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
6 months ago
Do you want to end world hunger?
Do you want to support the little guy?
Come change the world of agriculture
Through Data we create can feed the world!
Our missing is to reinvent the agricultural world and give back to the farmers and their environment by using their data! We are creating digital products that create and present high-value data, sharing data and reducing the costs in the agriculture sector.
We are optimizing and analysing data pure from the agricultural sector. Through our product, we are trying to empower the people that make our food to improve the quality and quantity with the same required feed and water. Our solutions are easy to use and give the farmer specific advice they can act on. End-to-end decision support is the fundamental idea in everything we develop.
Norwegian agriculture has a long tradition for collecting and using data in documenting and control of food production. Its ability not to only collect, but to share data with others has been important in building a competitive and effective food production. To continue and strengthen this position, the ability to utilize new digital solutions will be crucial. To fulfil our ambition of being leading in the digitization of agriculture. We are looking for a Frontend application developer.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for
- Implementing solutions according to the strategic road map, in the form of deliveries specified by the product owner.
- Working with the development team and solution architect to deliver solutions that are aligned with architectural decisions and according to current engineering principles, as well as contributing to the development of and renewal of these.
- Working continuously with improvement of our solutions, as well as identifying technical debt and bottlenecks.
- Working with DevOps engineer to ensure stable and robust solutions
We are looking for someone with
- Strong experience with mobile development (react native must have)
- High standards for code and the ability to write code that is simple to test and maintain
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Experience with working with DevOps principles
- Experience working with external clients and client-facing products
- Fluency in English, preferably also in Norwegian though not a requirement
If you have experience with any or all the aforementioned competencies and experiences, we want to love to hear from you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.