Frontend Developer (Sports Company).
Frontend Developer (Sports Company)
kr40000 - kr50000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a company based in Stockholm that owns and developers digital platforms and services in Sports. This company was founded in 2007, has a group total of 160 employees, a head office in Stockholm with further offices in Norway and the USA and has 2,000,000 unique visitors every week to their channel. They are now strengthening their product development team with a front end developer. If you enjoy sports, smart solutions & a nice vibe in the office they might be a great fit for you!
About the role:
As a front end developer with this company you'll take part in developing websites and features for the products in their product portfolio. The portfolio is currently existing off everything from the well-known platforms such EliteProspects.com and SvenskaFans.com to technological solutions for tracking sports result data. The consumer phasing products reach over 2 million unique visitors each week, so you can expect fast feedback on new feature releases. You will work in a small team of 5 and take part in all parts of the product development process, from design and priority all the way up to release. They constantly strive to find smarter ways to do things, which means you can also expect some time spent developing new ways of working and agile processes. The position is based in their office in Stockholm City and they would love to have you there at least 3 days a week!
Your skills and experiences:
To be successful in this role, they believe that you:
· Have 3+ years previous work experience from working as a front-end developer
· Comfortable working with technologies such as React/Redux, React Native, Vue, SASS, GraphQL or similar
· Enjoy UI/UX design and have previous experience from executing on developer experiences
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web...
Node.JS Developer (Building maintenance ...
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Node.js Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in...
Senior frontend developer for finacial giants. I am looking for a senior developer with at least 4 years of experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.