Frontend Developer/Scrum Master - Angular/React/Vue
Stockholm, Sweden , 40000kr - 55000.00kr per month
2019-04-23 16:30:43 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are looking for someone who is driven and analytical within Frontend and wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. The position is on a Full-time basis, working as a Frontend Developer who will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting edge technology to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates.
Scrum Master & Frontend Developer you will:
Take a combined role where you carefully will guide your team through the work process on how to use Agile practices to create better value for the customer, as well as to build high quality code in modern frameworks. You will work in close collaboration to the Engineering Manager and the Product Owner in a cross functional team, where you will educate and support them in refining the product backlog etc.
· Act as a servant leader of the team - support the team to work more efficiently and quickly together, coaching the team in reaching higher level of agile maturity and self-organization.
· Learning and sharing agile practices, encouraging the growth of the agile culture.
· Push to remove impediments to improve the team's productivity.
· Build a safe environment where problems will be raised and be a sounding board for discussion. Assist the team with external and internal information.
· Work in a team that values high quality code, use code review for every change and constantly evaluates our practices to make sure we grow as developers.
· Have great power to affect the work to optimize the most simple and efficient loan comparison service on the market.
· At least 3 years of work experience as a frontend developer (5 years if they have not got degree).
· Minimum 1 years of experience as a Scrum master and have knowledge about agile processes.
· Speak and write English fluently
· Worked with at least 3 of these techniques: React, ES6, CSS, HTML5, Angular.js, Redux, Sass
· Supportive, flexible, methodical, resilient.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role