WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
36000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently looking for a Frontend Developer for a Scandinavian business that provides consultancy and development services in information technology and integrated communication to public and private sector enterprises. The company offers services in the areas of creative design, communication services, web portals, custom application development, system integration, SAP, business intelligence, application management, and education and training. It serves the commerce, energy, public, retail, banking and finance, and service industries.
This business has its roots in Norway and is one of Scandinavia's largest and most profitable consulting companies in IT and digital communications. They are in Sweden and Norway, and are now approaching 100 colleagues in Stockholm. Colleagues with entrepreneurial spirit and dedication. Even their offices in Örebro and Borlänge are growing, and when the business family becomes more, it is nice and safe to have support from their 1000 Norwegian colleagues.
As a Frontend developer and employee with this business, you will be challenged and challenged in complex with unique assignments with customers where the issues require a combination of experience, creativity and innovation. They invest in their employees through continuous skills development and knowledge transfer through the company's competence groups meet, but also invite external lecturers with themes such as new hot frameworks like React, Vue and many others.
They think you should have
- Great interest in frontend development. To succeed in the role, they see that you have at least 3-4 years of experience (after study time) in frontend development / web development
- Great interest / curiosity for / on the consultancy role.
- Practical experience of agile project work.
- Fluent Swedish in both speech and writing.
- Relevant education from university / university.
Good to have
- Framework such as Angular (regardless of version), React and Vue gives plus points.
- Experience of CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or the like.
- Experience of Typescript.
- Practical experience with SQL Server or other databases