Frontend Developer - React/Redux
Berlin (10787), Berlin , €45000 - €60000 per annum
2017-10-13 14:06:28 +0100
Having just launched their brand new platform, this start-up are currently looking to expand their frontend development team with a talented Berlin-based React developer. You will be heavily responsible for creating a web application for the current platform as they look to launch in the US throughout 2018.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Completed degree in computer science (Diplom, Fachhochschul diploma or master's degree)
- At least 6 months experience working in React.JS or React Native
- Ability to work in a small team
- You need to be interested in working in a start-up scene
- Work very close to the CTO as you look to migrate the iOS application to a web application built in React
- Help mentor other members of the team and continue to grow the IT team
- Build and maintain ES6 code base with React.JS
- Work with a micro-services backend system built on Node.JS
My client, a well-financed start-up who has just officially launched their health-based platform and are looking to continue the development throughout 2018 as they look to release their product in America. The team right now is 12 across both Berlin and the US with the Berlin team housing the product development. Initially financed and talks of a further 7 figure investment are well on the way making this opportunity a highly interesting one for anyone who is keen to explore the startup world.
For more information feel free to contact Eden Whitcomb on Eden.Whitcomb@darwinrecruitment.com or call +44 (0)1277 638971.
Managing This Role
I head up a team of specialists who focus on sourcing Frontend Developers and Backend Developers for a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to global organisations. I u...Eden's Full Bio