38000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
2 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an online gambling company that consist of 11 brands. You would be working as a Frontend Developer in their Stockholm office working with the latest in modern front-end development, building highly-performant web sites and single-page applications. They think that you have solid, hands-on experience with ReactJS/Redux, that you're excited by the possibilities of ES7/Babel, and that concepts like Webpack and Styled Components are already familiar to you. You enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do.
They develop web sites and mobile apps for online gambling that are used by millions of customers across their many brands. Their development teams deliver new features daily, doing thousands of releases every year and their teams believe in releasing small and often, building for change and automating everything that takes time away from development.
Their focus is on giving customers the best possible experience where performance is key. They enjoy solving problems by white-boarding and pair-programming and are firm believers in continuously improving the way they work.
· Work closely with the product owner agile lead and team members to collaborate and influence new development
· Develop and evolve the frontend solutions of your team
· Ensure performance and quality of all deliveries across different platforms
· Share knowledge and best practises within the organisation
· Commercial experience as a Frontend Developer
· Strong knowledge of React and a controller framework (Redux, Flux etc)
· HTML5, CSS3, ES6/7
· Worked in an agile environment
· Integrating APIs based on a micro-services architecture