Frontend Developer - React/Angular
Stockholm, Sweden , 36000.00kr - 50000.00kr per month
2019-01-09 16:17:53 +0000
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are looking for someone who is driven and analytical within Frontend and wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. The position is on a Full-time basis, working as a Frontend Developer who will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting edge technology to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates.
As frontend developer you will
- You will work in close collaboration with our product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands Swedes to lower their interest rates. You will:
- Get to work in a team that values high quality code, uses code review for every change and constantly evaluates our practices to make sure we grow as developers and learn from each other
- Get to work with modern web technologies and frameworks such as React and Angular
- Have a lot of power to affect the way the team chooses to work with technology in the future
- Apply your development methodology of choice to build and optimize the most simple and efficient loan comparison service on the market
We think you have
- A passion for building great consumer products
- Built at least one consumer facing product that you think was awesome
- Extensive front-end experience with technologies and frameworks such as React, Angular.js, SASS/LESS, ES6, etc
- Experience of an agile development processes
- You have a get-things-done mentality and enjoy working hard to reach challenging goals
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Frontend. If they are directly from high school 5 years of experience.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role