WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
38000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Frontend Developer for a consulting company in continuous growth with Stockholm and their goal is to have the industry's most satisfied customers and employees. They are constantly looking for good developers and of course the right skills are important, but you have your own drive, passion for what you do and a desire that you both grow together over time.
You will belong to our web team with solid expertise in backend, frontend and UX design. With our broad expertise, they help their customers with the whole and focus is on team deliveries where they work cross-functionally throughout the business. Today, they have collaborations with companies such as King, Bonava, Xylem, the Social Security Council and Länsförsäkringar, which they are very proud of.
In addition, they believe you have skills in one or more of these areas:
· They build mostly in React, but experience from other frameworks such as Angular or Vue is also interesting
· Version management system, especially Git
· Advanced CSS; SASS, LESS
· Relational and NoSQL databases
· Episerver or other CMS
What can they offer you?
· This business is an inclusive company. They like your peculiarities, unique pages and they want to see you grow. They will appreciate your skills and learn from you. You will influence how they as a company develop over time.
· A flat and agile organization. You will be close to customers, leaders and decisions. They like new ideas and they who work here are triggered by testing new techniques or working methods.
· A strong focus on knowledge sharing and skills development with access to your own skills coach ensures that you are constantly developing in the latest technologies and in your areas of interest.
· You become part of a strong social context (if you will). They have many different social networks depending on hobbies and areas of interest.
· Of course, they offer nice pay and things like occupational pension, health insurance, the possibility of a benefit car and flexible working hours.